Here's Jacob being silly
Here's Alyson getting into my make-up
Here is a picture of my brother in law Jason's tattoo of his daughter (its ok to laugh) p.s. This tattoo doesnt do my adorable little niece justice, she is really cute.
And here is a picture of Alyson. Monica, the childcare worker at the gym did her hair, but Alyson wouldnt let me get a good shot of her, but I thought this face she made was funny.
I've been looking on Avon.com again and I found some "curves" toning tennis shoes.
What's your opinion? Do you think they are nerdy? I am a nerd, so they just might work for me.
That's all for now, I have to go make some speggy for dinner!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Some pictures for your viewing pleasure
Posted by Matt and Stephanie at 5:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment