Monday, July 28, 2008

T.V. Shows I love!

Saving Grace
Monday nights at 7, arizona time


George Lopez
Every night at 7pm and 8 on az channel 13, and also 10pm and 10:30 on Nickelodeon



And Also
The secret life of the american teenager, starring one of my favorite actresses, Molly Ringwald. Every tuesday at 8pm on the family channel 72



And one of my all time fav's, Rescue Me, It comes on FX on Tuesday nights at 10pm. It wont be on again until next year because of the writers strike, but you can see Rescue me minisodes every tuesday night at 10pm

2 comments:

Suarez Cartel said...

We don't have those channels but I would love to watch the secret life of a teenager. I think I'll rent the series when it's available.

Adam and Dani said...

I need that leather jacket the Saving Grace lady is wearing. Love it.