Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I've given in to peer pressure

Just like my fellow blogger September, I have given in to peer pressure



I am only in the beginning of the book, so if you post a comment, please dont spoil the story for me. A retired teacher that I always talk to at the gym brought me the book. So I have to read it so we can discuss it, its like homework, just kidding. My mom was sick of me reading Harry Potter, so mom, here you go, a new book!


In three days, we are going camping for the weekend. Its going to be great because My mom, Big Daddy and all my bro's are coming, My aunt Donna, Uncle Doug and my cousin Chantelle, and hopefully my cousin Dani and her husband Adam will come too. And then Matt, the kids and I. Its going to be great!

Then school starts on monday, and to my amazement, and I am utterly happy for this, Jacob's kindergarten teacher is teaching first grade this year, and Jacob has her for first grade!!! Mrs. Mccarrel is an awsome teacher. I think she is my age and she has a beagle! What more could you ask for in a teacher? She also is just all around great, she knows where Jacob is in his reading and math and she is a patient, nice teacher. I look forward to Alyson hanging out with Papa and Ebbie so that I can volunteer in her class.



Now folks, it is tuesday, so dont forget to watch "Secret life of the american teenager"at 8 on the family channel (ABC Family ch 72) and a new "Rescue me" minisode on FX at 10. I'll be watching!





Tata, I've got some spanish to translate!

2 comments:

Adam and Dani said...

Still not positive on camping...It might be for just Friday. We will have to see how the rest of the week progresses.

Johnson said...

So you have been bitten! I love the Twilight books. Let me know how they go. I'm reading the fourth one right now. How was your camping trip?