Tuesday, April 22, 2008

National Earth Day!

Today is national earth day. Are you wearing green? What do you do to help the environment?

At our house we are avid recyclers, cloth diaper users and reusable grocery bag users.
Reusable grocery bags are available at almost every grocery store for a dollar a piece: fry's, sprouts, walmart... If you dont live in az, I would look into it at your local grocery store! Make a difference! If you have any questions about cloth diapers, I just bought a new batch, I can give you advice on the best and worst kinds to buy and tell you all about the pro's and con's of cloth diapers, its never to late to start using them!

Alyson's party on Saturday was fun. She wore her PPP patchwork dress and had cute pig tails in.
She got lots of cute outfits and stuff to color, since everyone knows her love of coloring on everything but paper. We even got a cute picture of Alyson in her Aunt Meagan's glasses, and one of the cute outfits Josh and Meagan bought her.




Here is a picture of Jacob's beagle project


We had a fun time going to see Jacob's project at his schools showcase. We had Hot Dogs and hamburgers and got to try lots of deserts and Matt tried a bunch of different salsa's for a salsa contest that they were having.
Here's a pic of Jacob, he's so worn out from playing all day today at school and with his best friend Dylan, and Im still trying to get a pic of them together, so look out for that in the future.



Will someone please tell this beagle, that this pretty pink bed is not for him? FYI, he was giving me a dirty look while I was taking this picture, like I was disturbing his lazy butt!

Here's my newest purchase from PPP. It was only 8.50!!


2 comments:

kayleen said...

stephanie...

hello!

i have one more boutique i'm building some inventory up for at the beginning of june. after that, i'll be able to put some stuff up for sale in my shop. or you can just come to the boutique. it'll be in mesa and i'll post a flyer for it once i know more about it.

thanks!

kayleen

Anonymous said...

We have a blog too now! Stop by anytime. (I'm still learinging how it works) Alyson is two?!! I can't believe it! Too Cute!

http://suarezcartel.blogspot.com/