Wednesday, May 14, 2008

13 Days and counting!

We have 13 days until our trip to the Dominican Republic. It is going to be hard to leave my Kiddies for a week, but I know they are in good hands with my parents. Plus, I know that the kids will enjoy themselves there. Jacob will probably want to spend the summer there.

Matt and I never had a honeymoon, so this is like a honeymoon for us, so while I will miss the kids, I get to spend a whole week with just Matt. We have alot of fun when it is just us, but we dont get to go out that often without the kids. Thank goodness for my mom, who watches them whenever we want to go out and thank goodness for her willingness to take my little turkey's for a whole week. She survived my teenage years, so she should be able to survive anything!


Well what else is new with us? Last Tuesday Matt and Jacob went to a D-Backs game with Jacob's baseball team and they got to go out on the field. They had a great time and Jacob was still full of energy when he got home at 10:30 last night. Jacob also had his last T-ball game. I know the boys enjoyed it, but are also glad it is over.



Here's Matt's award for being a rockin coach and Jacob's award for being an awsome player


Another Baseball player that I am so extremely proud of, is my brother Douglas. He graduates this Thursday from WESTWOOD!! I think I am as proud of him as my parents are. He has one of the purest hearts that only a few people these days possess. He is an awsome person and brother! Here is a few pics of him and his award that he got for being the second top player on Westwoods Varsity Baseball team!


And this pretty lady with my brother is my mom. She is the most awsome person I know. She is patient, kind and loving and is married to my awsome Dad! I love my parents more than anything in the world and without them, I wouldnt have everything that I do, they help me to be a good mom and a pretty cool wife. To everything I have, I owe it all to them. I love you guys!


I am also very proud of this girl! This is my sis in law Ashley and she will also be graduating from Phoenix Christian High School on thursday, at the same time as Douglas, so unfortunately I cannot make it to her graduation, but she still loves me and I am so proud of her and I love her very much!

What a busy week, check back soon for more!


4 comments:

Class and Sass said...

I don't know if you got my email but I appreciate your support and your brother's support to our family at this difficult time. The day after the funeral my Grandma (my Dad's mom)had to go to the hospital and we discovered she has colon cancer.So things have been pretty hectic still. I just appreciate your kindness.

HeaddaMarie said...

Yay for Douglas!! I can't believe he is already graduating!! Wow how time flies!! I remember when I was out there I went to a DBacks game with your Mom and both boys got to go down on the field, just like Jacob!! That's so cool! I need to put CJ in tball! He is in karate right now but I would like him to be in tball! How are things going? Sounds like you guys are going to have a blast on your "honeymoon"!! Talk to ya later girl!

Donna/Mom said...

Hi Stephy,

I have a blogspot now. You should come and see it.

Auntie Donna

Adam and Dani said...

I'm jealous. Can I hide in your suitcase?