Today is Alyson's Birthday! She is two, and some may think that I need to get ready for the terrible two's. Well you must not know me well if you think that. She was born to be terrible. But it doesnt matter because I love her and she is so darn cute. Now dont take that the wrong way, this little girl gets in trouble for her crazy stunts that she pulls, but she knows how to pull a fast one on you by giving you a big wet slobbery kiss after she gets in trouble. If you dont love her for that, then you dont love her, but those close to her love her and she knows it!
So I got Alyson a cabbage patch doll and a stroller. I havent decided whether or not I am going to clue her in on the fact that you can put water in the baby's bottle and she baby will "pee" and her diaper will turn yellow. I am afraid if I do that, she'll want to feed her baby all day long! Being the birthday girl wore her out and its not even noon yet!
So tonight, Jacob's school is having a BBQ thing where the whole school is participating, but the kindergartener's showcase an amazing creature, any animal or insect. Jacob chose our dogs Roxie and Charlie. So we made a diaramma with facts about beagles, pictures, drawings and a little question and answer thing. When we get it back I will take a pic and post it.
Here's a few cute pics of Alyson in pigtails
check out my ebay page and see some of the stuff I am selling. Buy something, help a sister out!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200217009880&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=010
p.s. I found a spoon in a load of darks (laundry) I started this morning, it was cleaner than when they come out of the dishwasher, maybe I should start washing my dishes in the washer and drying them in the dryer!
Just Kidding!
Saturday we are having a birthday party with Matt's fam at our house, but before that Jacob has a baseball game that I am sorry that I wont make it to, but I will be with Dita again at David's Bridal trying on my bridesmaid dress, I might be more excited about my dress than she is about hers, or not, but I am super excited!!
2 comments:
Yay, she finally has hair!! I LOVE the pigtails!! Izzy doesn't have much hair! :( She has lots in the back but not much on top! I can't believe how much Alyson looks like you!! So freaking cute!
Are you having any luck selling your stuff?? Why are you selling the stuff from PPP??? Send me a pic of the outfits you have for Alyson!
Post a Comment