There is this very cool girl out of Texas named Shauna who makes the coolest, one of a kind, vintage hippy hobo clothes, Here are a few things that I got for Alyson and a cool skirt that I am getting for me. Check out her website at Poorpitifulpearl.com

Shauna calls her clothes recycled, she uses scraps leftover from all kinds of things she sews and makes wonderful skirts and shirts and dresses. Now you know how we like to recycle around the Klem house and how are all about about "Being Green", so Shauna is going to make some summer outfits for Alyson and I! Awsome!
So what's new at our house? Matt is back at work and Jacob is back at school. I plan on doing some sewing on my sewing machine now that we are back on schedule with school and work. Jacob is doing awsome asking me all these deep questions I just dont know the answers to and Alyson is into wearing everyone else's clothes over her own and she has had a few run in's with flies, which she is deathly afraid of. Matt is getting ready to go back to school and I am just trying to learn to be a better sewer and a good mom and wife.
Here's my little munchkins on Matt's skateboard, boy does that make me nervous, two little kids with broken arms from trying to do a kickflip on daddy's skateboard.
1 comments:
Where are all your posts woman?!?!? I am waiting for some new ones...some updates or something!! Did you ever figure out how to add your friends blogs on the side?? You should tell your momma to start her own blog!! When you gonna come visit?? I want to come to AZ this summer but I am not sure if it will happen or not, we shall see!! Talk to ya later!
Post a Comment