Sunday, January 27, 2008

Its been a while

Sorry for not updating in a while. We have gone back and forth with sick kids. A couple of weeks ago, Alyson was throwing up and had diarrhea, then Jacob was throwing up. After recovering from that, Alyson got bronchitis and I found Jacob in the nurses office on friday at school with a temperature of 101.5. He has a double ear infection and was retested for strep throat, it came back negative the first time, but they restested him again, just in case. I was in the doctor's office three times this past week.

Now Matt and I are feeling sick with weak achy bodies and nasty coughs, we might have bronchitis too.And the worst part is, today is our Six year wedding anniversary and we are too sick to go anywhere. My mom said she would take the kids next weekend so we could go out, except next weekend is Jacob's birthday party at Peter Piper Pizza and the weekend after that is Jacob's birthday dinner, combined with Josh's (his uncle).
Matt and Jacob went to the monster truck show last night. I wanted to post pictures, but they cant find the camera. So when they do, I will post some pics of it. And I will also post pics from Jacob's party.

I have been eating like crap and not going to the gym, so as soon as everyone is feeling better, I will be going double time to work off those burgers and pizza I have been eating! I was doing so good for a while there, I just have to get myself back on track.
I have been spending too much time on Ebay. I love buying handmade clothes. Check out what I have gotten, then hack into my ebay and change my password so I cant log in and shop anymore!

(the girl modeling the clothes is the one who makes them) And the wrap skirt is from poorpitifulpearl.com



3 comments:

HeaddaMarie said...

So did you already get your skirt for PPP??

Matt and Stephanie said...

Yep, that pic on the bottom is my PPP Skirt!

Mr. and Mrs. S said...

I hope you guys feel better