Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The New Year!

Sorry everyone for taking three weeks to update my blog. Like most, I was busy at Christmas time, not with shopping, I finished my shopping in October, this year I was busy making some gifts. I made three calenders, two scrapbooks and a couple of blankets and I wrapped most of the presents for both of our families.


Anywho, we had an awsome Christmas. My two favorite gifts were the pink beach cruiser bike that Matt got me and the sewing machine my mom got me. I got some material from Joann's fabrics and I have a couple of outfits I am going to make for Alyson for her birthday in April.


As for the new year, a few of my resolutions for the year are to loose weight, manage our money better and to be more patient with Matt and the kids.


I thank God for each new day that I can start over and try to change and do things differently. I am also thankful to my family who is patient with me and my daily struggles to be a better mom and wife, and daughter and sister as well. And I pray everyday thanking the Lord for giving me these two beautiful children and my wonderful husband, who by the way, taught me how to thread my sewing machine, he has the mind of an engineer and he is sexy too!


So here are some pics from the past couple of weeks, enjoy! And I am very bad because I didnt take any pictures of Christmas morning!


And for the love of Pete, someone please show me how to add my friends pages on my blogpage, Heather, anyone?



3 comments:

HeaddaMarie said...

This is what ya do: login, go to layout, then click on Add A Page Element, it will give you different page elements to choose from, Choose Link List, the rest is pretty self explanatory. If you still have questions leave me a comment on my CBox on my blog. Hope this helps!!
Love Headda

SadurskiSounds said...

OK....I love the picture of the four of you in the backyard. Send me one!

Anonymous said...

Tell Matt his backyard looks great!