Thursday, November 8, 2007

Spotlight of the week!



OK, Here is my first spotlight of the week! This hunky man is my husband! I am spotlighting him because he is wonderful. The wonderful things about him are: He's tall, cute, smart, a great father and husband, a handyman and an awsome grass grower! Yes an awsome grass grower, check out our lawn, he is so proud of it!





Matt is also a good shopper, look at these adorable baby DC Shoes he picked out for Alyson

2 comments:

Adam and Dani said...

Your yard looks great! I can't believe you have a lawn like that in Phoenix. I still need to email you those pictures...

gailynsvoice said...

That 'yard man' of yours is one cute kid...um I mean guy...man Whatever! He's still my kid so I think he's pretty great. He must take after his mom! :) ok, maybe his dad had SOMEthing to do with it. I can't believe how much the back yard has changed since I've been there! I miss you guys! Hope to see you sometime soon. All depends on the situation here with Alan's health. love and hugs!