For most of you that know my family or watched the local news, you probably know about my mom's church burning down. The cause is unknown and under investigation. Here are some pictures. When the church was burning, the steeple started to fall to about a 45 degree angle and then came back up. Some call it a miracle. I say God is showing his presence, he's letting people know that even in an event like this, things will get better and he continues to bless us even in the toughest of times.
I cant send a link to the news clips, so just go to myfoxphoenix.com and type in mormon church fire in the search engine.
On a Happier Note, we had a great thanksgiving. I took the kids to my cousin Erika's new house for breakfast and then in the afternoon we went out to tempe to tailgate for the ASU game and then it was back to my mom's to have a nice break from the boys while they went to the game. I dont go because all Alyson is going to do is run around and make me chase her. Not Fun!
The things that I am happy to say I am thankful for are my wonderful husband matt, my two awsome kids Jacob and Alyson and my super awsome parents and brothers!
And I am thankful to almost be done with my Christmas Shopping, Woooohooo!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment