This rockin soon to be momma came out to my mom's house yesterday and cut and colored my hair and did a great job. She is awsome!Before I had Jenny come out to do my hair, I was at my mom's having her help me make a blanket for Big Daddy (Gary) for Christmas. Instead of the usual, the usual meaning I come over with material to sew something, and I can't sew at all, so my mom usually does most of it for me and I tie it (the blanket, you won't catch me trying to sew anything more than a blanket, the blanket is hard enough!) then my mom lets me take the credit for it because I bought the material and I tie it, when she is the genius behind it all! I love her for that! But yesterday, she made me use the sewing machine, and I sewed! That is a moment in history! My mom trusted me with her sewing maching and I sewed. I didnt break it and she said I did a good job. I love her even more for lying to me and I know Gary will love the blanket! So here is a few pictures of me sewing! Woohoo!

0 comments:
Post a Comment