
But my last day of summer school is tomorrow,and I had to blog because something crazy happened at our house last night. Alyson fell in the shower and broke one of her front teeth off. What's left of it got pushed up into her gums. So the dentist is letting her heal a little first. Then he will take a look at it and either pull the tooth and put an artificial one in, or he will pull down whats left of her tooth if it is salvigable and cap it. Her permanent teeth won't grow in for at least another three years and I can't have my little momma looking like a snaggletooth. But I have to tell you, the gorgeous little lady is rockin a missin tooth pretty gracefully!


Jacob and Alyson usually fight all day long, but Jacob has been really good to her and has helped take care of her. He actually took care of her when we got back from the dentist. He put fake tattoo's on her and colored them in. They really do love each other!
Saturday, July 18, 2009
summer school is why I don't blog in the summer
Posted by Matt and Stephanie at 8:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Ok the date on my blog for this post is wrong, because I started this post about not blogging last week, The actual date for this blog is tuesday the 21st.
Post a Comment