Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Lots new

Ok, I could post about how I got a new baby blue environmentally energy saving vacuum. Or that I cut my hair to my shoulders. Or that my house is clean and Alyson is asleep and its like a little bit of heaven.
Instead, I just wanted to post some pics of Lori and Gail with the kids at the zoo and a few pics of my hottie husband with his mom. And I must say, out of the two Klem boys/men, my hubs is the hotter one hands down! (sorry Erin!) Did I mention that I didn't go to the zoo? I was kid free for 10 hours!

The next few pics are of stingray bay at the zoo.
I love this boy!

Emma and Alyson


And here is just two cute pics of my kids. And since this is MY blog, I can brag that my kids are so dang deliciously adorable!


I call this picture Alygoat!

Here is Alyson with Aunt Lori, these two gals laughed together all.day.long!

We also spent Sunday with Gail and Lori before they had to leave. I forgot to mention that Gail is Matt's mom and Lori is Matt's aunt. So they had to go back to Ohio and Chicago and we had one last day to spend with them, so here are a few more pics

1 comments:

Suarez Cartel said...

Want to see pictures of your new hair!