Friday, March 6, 2009

Flashback friday


Hey Molly, do you remember where this picture was taken? It was taken about 10 years ago. What was I thinking with sort burgundy hair? Personally I think we still got it!
You by far look the best!
Here are a few more pics!

I stole this flashback pic from Katie Rogers and I don't even remember taking it, or owning that shirt, I think I might have traded with Meredith!
Good times!

In other news, I have a date tonight with the hubs, who is taking a nap right now, but if I posted a pic of that, he would kill me, so enjoy this one for now.

5 comments:

As Told By Molly said...

That was the best concert. I didn't know you had a picture!

Katie said...

I don't think anyone remembers taking that picture but me. And what concert is that?

Matt and Stephanie said...

That was a No Doubt concert. I just found that picture a couple of weeks ago.

Johnson said...

Oh my goodness. I miss everyone!

Adam and Dani said...

Didn't you just love the 90s?! At least they weren't quite as embarrassing as the 80s...