
Ya you read right,pee! Alyson came up to me with Jacob's cup that his Gramma Gail got for him with his name on it and she told me she peed in it!I didnt believe it until I smelled it. Good thing I was listened to what she said when she handed it to me, otherwise I'd be heaving!! Someones ready for a urine test! I took her with me to get a physical a coupleof months ago, and that's where I think she got the idea.....
wow, what a crazy daughter I have.
In other non disgusting news, I have been trying to do weight watchers. My grandma Bobbie and her friend Arlene,and my aunt Mary and her mom Maureen all do weight watchers and have lost over 30 lbs each. I really struggle with my portion sizes and sweets, so I have yet to stay under my daily points. But I am really trying, I just get really hungry in the afternoon.
And lastly, I got a tattoo, I still dont have my camera charger, but this is the tatto I got the idea from. The only difference is that mine is darker. And no my mom was not happy about it, she was mad, just ask her :-) Oh, and its on my foot!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Would you like a cup of pee?
Posted by Matt and Stephanie at 2:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
OMG!! That is amost the exact tatto I would get! When Alex and I were dating, I was at Chruch camp and Alex sent me at letter and a drawing. I've wanted to tat it since then. A differnce is that he put 1,4,3 in each of the leaves (that stands for I love you). He also incoporated the trinity symbol. Hard to explain. Too funny. But I'm too scard to get a tat. I can't even keep a hair color for over a year. teehee
Post a Comment