Monday, January 12, 2009

In 15 days...


In 15 days, I will celebrate my 7 year anniversary with my HOT husband Matt, and believe me girls, if you have never seen the hubs in person, once you do, you will be like "Wow, he really is hot! haha.


And just 5 days after that, my baby boy will be seven years old. I can't believe it. On Christmas day, we were watching a video of when he was a baby and I can't believe its been so long since he was that little. It gives me a little baby fever and makes me want to have another little boy. But we don't have the money or room. I guess its because almost every woman I know is either pregnant or just had a baby.
So for our anniversary we are going to the Olive Garden and to a movie. yay!

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Have a fun anniversary!

Matt and Stephanie said...

I will, you're babysitting!