Sunday, December 13, 2009

Grandma Klem

Grandma Klem passed away peacefully on Monday after a long and painful battle with cancer.
Here is her obituary

Evelyn Klem

Klem, Evelyn
Evelyn was born December 6, 1928, in Bronx, New York. She went to be with her Lord on December 7th, 2009. She graduated from Providence Bible Institute and has been active in Bible study and teaching since. Evelyn is survived by her husband C. David Klem, sons David C. Klem and wife Debbie, Douglas P. Klem and wife Kim, and daughter LoisAnne Klem, and many grandchildren and great grand children. She belonged to Bethany Bible Church in Phoenix, and Munds Park Community Church. Her memorial service will be Saturday, December 12, 2009 at 10:00 AM at Bethany Bible Church, 6060 N. 7th Ave.

I am grateful to have known her and so glad that she raised her children with the knowledge of Jesus Christ and I am glad that her children passed this down to their children.

1 comments:

Suarez Cartel said...

I met her several times and always found her to be so thankful and happy. Grandma Klem really seemed to be a Proverbs 31 Women. Sorry for your loss.