Saturday, September 5, 2009

my 100th post Yipee!

Well, Well, Well
My 100th post.
I would like to change the way I post just a little. Like instead of a big post every could of weeks, I can do quick little updates every few days.

Here are some more family pics





This is the book I am currently reading. It is called "Girls will be girls" Raising confident and couragous daughters. Which makes me appreciate the confident and courageous mother that I have!

A few of my favorite quotes from mother's in the book are:
"Hang on tight-it's a wild ride, but worth it!"
"My daughter is the light of my life"
and my favorite, true to life quote:
"No matter what happens to you in life, you can always go home or call your mother and it will be ok"

I encourage all you girlies out there to read this book!

Happy 100th post to me!

0 comments: