Friday, October 17, 2008

Sorry for not blogging

But I have a good excuse. Well a few actually, like school, the kids, blah blah blah. But my best excuse includes pictures. Tomorrow at 5pm, Joe and Christina are getting married!! They are our next door neighbors. We took down the chain link fence that separates our yards and we are having the wedding in their backyard and the reception is spread out over both. I am the maid of honor and Matt is a groomsmen. Here are a pic of the yard set up for tomorrow, and a pic of my dress, Christina's dress and matt's tux bag. I should have opened the tux bag and taken a picture, but I just set everything next to each other, so you get the drift. Christina hasn't read my blog in a while and Joe never ever gets on the computer, so hopefully neither of them look at the blog.
Here's a sneak peek.
P.S. If Christina does see this, I will have to take the pics down. Sorry folks!








more pics to come after the wedding!!!

0 comments: