One of these days when I move back to mesa, or Alyson turns three and I can take her to the GCC children's center, I would like to go back to school. I want to get a nursing degree and work with doctors delivering babies. I wouldnt mind even working for the doctor that delivered Alyson, he's awsome. I want to educate new mom's on the in's and out's of babies, especially with breastfeeding. Hospitals far too often promote formula
(im sure due to their contracts with formula companies like enfamil and similac) when they should be promoting the FREE and best food for babies BREASTMILK! Maybe you are catching my jist that I am a big advocate of breastfeeding. I would like to one day open a breastfeeding/cloth diapering store, which of course will be next to Matt's mountain bike shop. And then I can work at Phoenix Baptist Hospital on the weekends helping Dr. Plimpton deliver babies! But seriously, I would like to make that dream come true, all of it. One day, I pray that I will....
For now, we've got a Dr in the house and I go to her for all my medical needs.
Dr. Alyson Klem M.D.
Friday, June 20, 2008
What I want to do with my life....
Posted by Matt and Stephanie at 2:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey Stephanie! You have such a cute family:) I totally agree with you on the breastfeeding. Breast is best! I hate how they encourage formula til your milk comes in, stupid! I love how you say exactly what you think on your blog. I remember that about you! It's good you don't hold back:)
Post a Comment